Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Before Christmas (12/21/11)

I finished my last Christmas present last Friday and somehow, I can't seem to put the knitting needles or crochet hooks down. I started all my presents the day after my husband and I were married back in August to ensure I'd get done in time and obviously I did.
My niece's scarf

My sister-in-law's scarf

My mother-in-law's scarf

My mom's scarf

Roommate's scarf

My sister's scarf


My beach scarf
I'm now going through that phase where I've had the needles/hooks in my hands for so long that I don't know what to do with my hands now, LoL. I decided that my last piece for the year will be a knitted cowl for myself to wear with a cute sweater dress on Christmas day.

I was also able to squeeze in a knitted puppy sweater for our dog Neville to stay warm on those nights here in the south when the temperatures drop into the 30's and 40's. 
Neville in his new hand-knitted sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment