Monday, December 26, 2011

After Christmas

So Happy Holidays!

I have been pondering what to spend my Christmas money on. Do I want to buy the size 35 knitting needles? More yarn? Some of the history books I saw at Barnes and Noble recently? I did get a BN gift card for Christmas (funny thing; Christine Feehan has a new book coming out tomorrow; Spirit Bound-book 2 in the Sisters of the Heart Series)!


Do I buy some clothes at the amazing after Christmas sales (Old Navy!) or buy a new knitting book? Or...do I opt for a Vera Bradley purse? Or possibly a Braves jersey for the upcoming baseball season?

I know I should save, but every once in a while, you have to spoil yourself! Suggestions are appreciated, LoL!

P.S. Here's a picture of the purse I'm thinking about...

Mandy in Mocha Rouge!

Or...


I'll just go and get my book tomorrow, order Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2 online before they disappear on Thursday (sad) and ponder some more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment